Grand Junction Fire Soccer Club
About the Position
Job Description for GJSC Staff Coach
Pay - $18,000 - $25,000 based on playing and coaching experience.
Coaching Duties –
· 10 training sessions a week and games on the weekend during the fall and spring (fall August 1 – November 1 and spring Mid-Feb – Mid- June). You would probably coach 2 teams and then train and oversee the training of 2-3 teams.
· Winter training 2-3 times per week and the possibility of attending tournaments outside of the state. Would also work at the futsal league in the winter.
· Summer – work club camps, club 3v3 league, tryouts.
Office Duties –
· You would be expected to manage your teams and communicate with the head coach of the teams you train.
· Managing your team could be done without being in the club office and you would probably spend 2 hours or so on this per day.
· You may be asked to help with special projects in areas of interest.
· Minimum USSF D License.
· College playing experience or comparable.
· Desire to continue your coaching education, which the club would like to assist you with financially.
· A genuine desire to make a positive difference in the lives of kids and to improve the level of play in our club and state.
· College degree preferable.
Start Date – Ideally June 1, 2012.
Interested applicants should contact Shaun Howe at email@example.com. Please include your soccer resume. You can also give me a call at 970-589-1401 to discuss further.
Apply Now if you are interested!