COLORADO SOCCER DIGITAL CONTENT INTERNSHIP
About the Position
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Assist in creating, editing and publishing content for coyouthsoccer.us
· Monitor site traffic and analytics for coyouthsoccer.us
· Assist in developing storylines
· Cover events and other activities as required, including our Annual General Meeting, State Cup, etc.
· Assist on tournament days to coordinate and implement communications endeavors such as video footage, interviews, transcription, and other related duties. May involve taking photos and shooting video.
· Work on Social Media Marketing efforts, including strategy, communication and growth of Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
· Writing/updating web site content, including Statistics and Events calendar listings
Qualifications and Experience
· Current student or recent graduate in digital media, web development, communications or similar discipline
· Strong writing and computer skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Desire for career in sports, preferably with some sports-specific work experience
· Openness to work weekends and travel (travel if mutually agreeable)
· Comfort working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in fast-paced environment
· Knowledge in HTML and Photoshop preferred
· Experience in soccer preferred
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Must be an active college student
· Must receive college credit for internship with our company
· Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with 2014 INTERN as the subject line and when you would be able to begin the internship.
· No phone calls please.
· Hours can be flexible to accommodate work and school schedules.
(Please note this is an unpaid internship for current college students seeking credit hours. You will be responsible to coordinate college credit with your school.)
Apply Now if you are interested!