Jr Select trainers
About the Position
Skyline Soccer Association is looking to hire professional trainer for the Junior Select program ages U9 and U10. Skyline Soccer Association is a non-profit youth soccer club providing youth soccer to over 2,000 youth in the Southeast Denver area since 1965. Skyline is seeking individuals who are passionate about the game of soccer and have a wealth of soccer experience and knowledge that can be passed onto the youth of Denver.
Junior Select Trainers will develop U9 and U10 players for the U11+ Select program. Trainers focus on the development of the individual player using age appropriate training methods in conjunction with the Skyline Player Development Plan and the Advanced Level Director.
• Trainers are in charge of conducting 75 minute training sessions 1 to 4 nights a week (Monday – Thursday) in the Southeast Denver Metro area.
• Trainers are not required to work weekends.
• Pay is approximately $25 - $40 per session, commensurate with experience.
• Additional work opportunities (i.e. camps) may be available.
• Soccer knowledge via playing experience and/or coaching experience is required
• National ‘D’ License, NSCAA National License, or higher is strongly preferred.
• Candidates should be interested in furthering their education of the sport and obtaining licenses.
Please send a cover letter and resume to the Advanced Level Director, Ryan Moore, at Ryan@skylinesoccer.org. If you have any questions, feel free to stop in to our office at 2370 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222 or give us a call at 303.691.5662. More information regarding the club is available at www.skylinesoccer.org.
Apply Now if you are interested!